Saturday, December 05, 2009

Light up night - 2009


Last night was Light-Up Night in Sewickley. All the shops in the village were open and there was music all around. At the shop in the old post office we found one of the kids' friend Olivia. She was there with her mother. Even though Mrs. B is a professional singer she asked for John's help with Jingle Bells. I think John enjoyed the attention.

We got there later than we wanted so we had to park a few blocks from the activity, but the walk did us good. If you recall from this post, I really enjoyed last year's event because it was in the 20s and reminded me of Minnesota.

This year it was warmer. As a result it was the place to be seen if you are a teen. Sarah caught up with Olivia and some other friends. John and I got coffee at Crazy Mocha and Mom enjoyed the shops. Janine has been under the weather, so she stayed at home to recouperate by watching TV.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: