
Did I mention that Janine and Sarah are selling Girl Scout cookies? Well they is and they can mail them to you if you would like to buy some. Just click on the comments line below or send me an email. Everyone needs some Thin Mints!
Janine has been energized to sell. We wants to go out tonight in the snow storm because we were out last Friday while it was lightly snowing. You see that was when the selling officially began and she wanted to get to the neighbors before her friend Samantha down the street.
I never want to discourage her in her selling efforts so I walk from house to house with her but let her do the talking. (Not to complain, but I wish they would choose a more agreeable time of year to sell cookies.)
Sarah by contrast has been working her network at Saltworks play rehearsals. She has a Harry Potter event this Sunday afternoon. I will remind her to take along her order form at that time.
(Update, 1/21/09- Blog readers still need to make their voices heard and sweet teeth satisfied! Click on the comment line to order now.)
1 comment:
hello I'm selling cookies too!!!
Post a Comment