Well most everybody enjoyed the 4th of July fireworks. Janine is not so sure about the party popper she is about to set off, but she got used to it by the evening's end.
Once it stopped raining, we all had a great time after dark. I bought a $20 package of fountains at Target that afternoon, as well as these party poppers. I also thought I was buying some classic sparklers, but they turned out to be more like the fountains shooting sparks straight ahead. One of the errant sparks burned John on the head and Janine on her leg. Don't worry, all is well now.
Adding to our fun was the fireworks display from one of our neighbors a few blocks away. Fireworks is their hobby so they created their own overhead shells and sent them up above the neighborhood. The view from our deck is obstructed, but it provided enough fun to get everyone through while I set up the next fountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment