John has been having fun taking dozens of photos of his Lego mini figures. He then links them together to make little movies. The credits indicate the end of one and the beginning of the next.
If you can't tell, Harry Potter is the main theme. Please note that members of the Weasley family are made by giving any mini figure red hair with a felt tip pen. Extra features at the end of this slide show include behind the scenes shots of John and Janine setting up.
(I would like the slides to change faster, but I'm just getting used to the HTML that you have to paste into the blog. Feel free to click on the arrows on the bottom to speed things up.)
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
have you know self control to post a hermione/krum shipper
I'm am a big fan of the ever popular ron/hermione
relationship
love
r/hr shipper
Post a Comment