Friday, December 17, 2010

Ornament Earrings


This past Saturday we bought a Christmas tree and decorated it on Sunday. John and I had to go over to Home Depot to buy a new stand however. The screws on the old stand would not hold the tree tightly enough. So I figured that it was worth $12 for a new stand just so we could prevent the trouble of finding a horizontal tree some morning.

Here's Janine trying on some ornament earrings. I don't know where these came from but they sure are big. The photo does not do justice to them however. They do NOT look exactly like car air fresheners!

As you can see in the background we did not have much snow that day. An inch or two followed a few days later.

John has really taken charge with the Christmas lights. He took out all the strings, tested them and tried to replace some of the dead bulbs. But we learned that the Christmas light companies include extra bulbs only as a cruel trick because none of them ever seem to fix the rest of the dead bulbs on the string. Oh well, I guess we should throw some of these away after 20 years of use.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: