At dinner Tuesday we celebrated Bobbie's 50th birthday eve by having a chocolate mousse cheesecake. Sarah and I got it earlier in the day while we were out on a bike ride. If we had driven the car it would have raised suspicion.
We bought the cheesecake at a bakery in Duck. Once we had it, we had to walk the bikes back to the house. I didn't want to risk dropping it. When I got into the subdivision I lived dangerously and successfully balanced it on the handlebars. Sarah hid it in the mini fridge in the downstairs rec room.
I thought our cover was blown later in the day when we came back from the beach and Bobbie insisted on putting away the drinks from the cooler in the downstairs fridge. But she didn't notice it and was surprised after all.
We had fun celebrating Bobbie's birthday over two weeks. Stay tuned for the birthday dinner tomorrow night.
No comments:
Post a Comment