Thursday, September 07, 2006

Evening Fun


The past few evenings have been comfortable and perfect for a spin around on the bike or scooter after dinner. Because of the ballet schedule, Janine, John and I have spent our evenings togther having a great time.

We eat dinner about 6:30, and watch "Good Eats" on the Food Network at 7:00. Then it's dessert time, so we take our ice cream outdoors and have a ball. Sometimes the other kids in the neighborhood come around if we get out early enough.

Last night I took these photos as the sun was going down at about 8:00 PM. As the light was fading the flash took a lot out of the camera battery. So after only five shots, the low battery indicator started flashing. Then I knew it was time to go inside because it was getting far too dark to ride safely. Posted by Picasa

No comments: