Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well, here we are...


Well it always seems to happen this way doesn't it? You try out something new. You press a button or two to see what happens and suddenly you have to start writing something!

It's getting late, kids have to be put to bed and here I am posting on a new blog. Well there's always tomorrow.

But first a word about us. We are a family leading an alternative lifestyle. Dad is self-employed working from home. Mom stays at home and homeschools the three kids. That's right, all five of us under one roof all day long. Almost like the Little House books we homeschooling families love so much.

We have enjoyed them as car entertainment on vacation. Mom reads them while the Dad and the kids listen intently. Oh, on vacation there's Nana too. Only she usually sleeps during reading time. I guess she grew up a little too close to the reality of 19th century living to find it romantic...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! your first post. I'm going to pay attention to this blog to read future posts.
wotcher sap